Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Another Celebrity Sighting and The Backyardigans!



This morning I took GG to see The Backyardigans Live! at the Nokia Theater in downtown Los Angeles.


One of my firm's clients is the publicist for Nickelodeon, who was able to hook me up with 6 free tickets to this mornings show. I invited a friend of my and her family - Leighton, Chris and their two young children, Maile & Charlie. Our tickets were left at Will Call. When we arrived and got the tickets, I noticed that the seat location for our tickets was 'Section PIT', 'Row 1'. I hoped we were not in the front row. I showed our tickets to the Usher, and she walked all the way down to the VERY front row. In a way we felt like Barkyardigan groupies. I don't want to complain, being that the tickets were free, however, being in the front row is not the best. I was concerned that the young ones would not enjoy the show as much because they could not see the entire stage. After we settled in to our front row seats, I looked back to see who was behind us. Two rows back was Tori Spelling, her husband Dean McDermott and their children.



About 8 seats away from them was Jenny McCarthy and her son.

To make a long story short, everyone enjoyed the showed and the front row seats turned out to be not that bad. The girls really liked the VIP treatment! I just don't want GG to get used to this front row stuff!

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

OH MY GOSH, what fun and to be part of the "celebrity" world!!!! Way to go!

La Familia Garcia said...

this sounds like the good life!