Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, November 10, 2008

Not Me! Monday



It didn't take me 45 minutes to figure out how to get the "Not me!" Monday button uploaded to this post. Nope, not me!

***
I've been debating for a few weeks if I should partake in the "No me!" madness. Nope, not me!

***

I'm not doing this post while at work. Nope, not me!

***

I have been at work for close to two hours and have not done nothing work related. Nope, not me!

***

Throughout the day yesterday, I snuck little bites of the delicious banana cream pie that is in our refrigerator. Nope, not me!

***

When our neighborhood suffered a 4 hour black out last night, the only thing I was worried about whether or not the banana cream pie would go bad. Nope, not me!

***

On my way to work this morning, I cried because I should be the one taking GG to her music class this morning. Nope, not me!

***

2 comments:

kay said...

Aw, music class. How fun!

Mama Bear said...

Oh Marcie, you had me laughing up until the last one taking GG to her dance class, then I cried with you sweetie :-(
HUGS, Rhonda