Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Attention, Attention.....

I interrupt the regularly scheduled GG cuteness and delay of the second pumpkin patch post with news of the following celebrity sighting:



Angie Harmon & Jason Sehorn!


Tonight we went to a sushi restaurant to celebrate a friend's birthday. The restaurant is known to be popular amongst the celebrities. In the past, my husband has seen a few dining there. I have not been so lucky, except for tonight. We were seated by the entrance and could see everyone coming in and out of the restaurant. I was enjoying my crab hand roll when my husband said, "Hey, it's Angie Harmon!". I looked up and sure enough it was her and her husband. I have to say that this woman is absolutely stunning. She was wearing tight jeans, high black leather boots and a black turtleneck Pancho & her hair pulled back. Her husband was not that bad either.....:)

I am a fan of hers for a few reasons - She is a mother to two young girls, and one baby on the way; she was my favorite DA on Law & Order; she does a lot for the community; and she is drop dead gorgeous.

The funny thing about this story is that prior to the arrival of the beautiful couple, I was looking over the sushi roll menu and noticed they had a roll named the "Angie Harmon". They must be regulars.

I now can add them to my celebrity sighting list that includes; Dennis Quaid, Brooke Burke, Britney Spears, Jennifer Gardner, Steve Carell, Reese Witherspoon, Jake Gyllenhaal, The Rock, Hillary Swank & Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger.

No comments: