Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Overbites Rule

When I was younger I struggled with having a overbite. My older sister had terrible teeth, so she had to get braces. I witnessed all the pain and suffering she went through with the pulling of teeth, to tightening of the braces. It scared me, big time. One day my parents asked me if I wanted to get braces to fix my overbite. My answer was no thank you, I will live with my overbite. Looking back, I should have taken up my parents offer to get my teeth fixed. Yes, I can still get braces, but plan not to. My overbite will be with me until the end, and that's okay with me.

During my pregnancy, Robert and I would discuss what traits we wanted our baby to have. GG came out pretty much liked we had hoped. She has my husband's smile, his personality and my big brown eyes. There is one other thing she got from me....my overbite! That must be a strong trait on my side of the family, because I got my overbite from my Mother.

I look forwarding to telling GG that overbites rule!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes i have 2 with braces!!! I hear alot of complants!!! You and your daughter are perfect!!!

Hugs,Leslie