Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

Day Four

Day 4 of no mimi's has come and gone! Yesterday after work, I picked up GG and took her to her favorite park at the beach. She calls it the "Playa". When we arrived at the playa, she waved and made her usual grand entrance. She found her buddies and started playing. Well all the rugrats wanted to play anywhere other than the park. They all ended up at the water fountain right outside the restrooms. A BIG no, no! We tried to coax the kids away from there, but no luck. I eventually had to pick GG up and start walking back to the park. GG was not happy about this at all! She started to cry and than asked for mimi. Poor baby. I told her no and that we could hug instead. So she hugged my neck so tight and than grabbed my hand so that I could rub her back. She is so sweet! We said goodbye to her friends and were on our way home. When we got home she did not ask for it! I think we are making process here! And she slept from 8:45 pm to 6:15 am, without waking up. Things are looking up! I love you sweet precious girl!

No comments: