Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2008

1st Post!

While driving into work the other day, I was thinking about the different blogs I have been following and thought to myself it might be fun to start my own blog.

I've been married for five wonderful years to a man (hereinafter "R") who has a great sense of humor and has unconditional love for his family and friends. On June 26, 2006 we welcomed to the world our beautiful daughter Gabriella Grace (hereinafter "GG"). GG has been such a blessing to us all! She is now 19 months old and loves to sing and dance, talk on the phone to her Grandparents and likes to eat pancakes. My heart overflows with love for GG.....she is my precious baby girl!

We are always 'out and about' trying to find new places to take GG. We want her to experience has much as possible - whether it's a day a the beach or taking a trip to the aquarium. Please join me in sharing the various adventures of GG!

No comments: